ISTANBUL AYDIN UNIVERITY
ISTANBUL AYDIN UNIVERSITY
About Istanbul AYDIN University
Istanbul Aydin University is one of the private universities that was founded in 1996, exactly on the European side of Istanbul in Florya district, Currently, it is considered among the top 10 private universities in Turkey, which exceed 150 universities.
As for Istanbul Aydin University’s global ranking, it is ranked 2250th globally, which is an advanced rank compared to the huge number of universities around the world, in addition to the fact that the number of students at Istanbul Aydin University exceeds 29,000 students, while the number of the teaching staff exceeds 850 academics.
Accreditations and memberships of Istanbul Aydin University
- (ABET) the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology, American engineering accreditation organization for engineering and technology fields
- (IAU) The International Association of Universities, created under the auspices of UNESCO in 1950, is a membership-based organization serving the global higher education.
- (NAAB) National Architectural Accrediting Board
- (ENAEE) European Network for Accreditation of Engineering Education
- (YÖK) the Commission for Higher Education in Turkey
- (EPDAD) the evaluation and accreditation of teacher education programs
- (CEA) Commission on English Language Program Accreditation
- (EUA) The European University Association (EUA) represents more than 800 universities and national rectors’ conferences in 48 European countries.
- (EDEXCEL) Edexcel qualifications are world-class academic and general qualifications from Pearson
- (EUPRERA) The European Public Relations Education and Research Association
- (EUR-ACE) the European quality label for engineering degree programs at Bachelor and Master Level.
- (ASIIN) is a recognized German and European accreditation agency in Engineering, Informatics Natural Sciences and Mathematics
- (JCI) Joint Commission International Accreditation for Oral and Dental Health Application and Research Center Hospital
- (UNGC) United Nation Global Compact
- (AACSB) The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business
- (FIB) International Pharmaceutical Federation
and several other unions and associations
full list of Istanbul Aydin University accreditations is available here
Benefits of being a student Istanbul Aydin University
Istanbul Aydin University provides a technological campus in the center of the European side of Istanbul city in the Florya region, as this campus has a large library characterized by a lot of electronic and academic materials that help students to complete their academic research, in addition to health and engineering science laboratories, art and design studios are available with a private workshop for students.
- The university provides many training courses for students during the study period at the university to expand their knowledge and skills.
- Combination of theoretical and applied education at the same time and in the various educational programs offered by the university.
- Academic team at Istanbul Aydin University are distinguished by their high experience and this is what made it one of the top Universities in Istanbul.
- Relationships with many international universities & providing exchange programs to students.
- The presence of several distinct entertainment programs in the university system during the academic year.
- Providing internships planning for all its students even after graduation and thus trying to keep up with them until they get a job and build their career.
Istanbul Aydin University Vision
- Excellence in providing education and vocational training.
- To be among the top 500 universities in the world and to graduate distinguished professional competencies in various disciplines that keep pace with technical and medical developments in Turkey and globally.
- To be the best center in Turkey for students and academics.
- Developing the university through forming a set of relationships with several academic institutions and partnerships in several international sectors.
- Providing an infrastructure that is compatible with the technological development that the world knows.
- To be an institution that advances the country by providing education that provides research in several disciplines and at a global level
Istanbul Aydin University in Figures
- The number of students exceeds 38000, approximately 10% of them are international students.
- Cooperation relations with more than 449 international universities.
- more than 1500 and administrative members.
- More than 83% of the university’s graduates work & start their career within a short period of graduation, and this is an excellent fact that indicates the excellence of education and the certificate issued by this university.
- For study programs at the university, Istanbul Aydin University provides a total of 35 doctorate programs, 85 master’s programs, 65 bachelor’s degree programs, and 120 associate’s degree programs .
- Also, IAU has 11 faculties & 3 vocational schools.
- Additionally, IAU has a dental hospital & an oral health center.
- 56 student clubs are available to provide all the activities and sports to students to build their social skills and critical thinking.
- IAU has 35 research centers and 21 practical science laboratories.
- IAU plan is to become ranked one of the top 5 universities in Turkey and 500th Internationally
Istanbul Aydin University Centers
IAU has 56 research centers & laboratories including:
- Advanced Studies Application and Research Center
- Africa Application and Research Center (AFRIKAM)
- Astronomy Application and Research Center
- Career Development Application and Research Center
- Oral and Dental Health Application and Research Center (ADSM)
- Anaesthesia Laboratory
- Anatomy Laboratory
- Audiology Laboratory
- Biochemistry Laboratory
- Dental Phantom Laboratory
- Dental Prosthesis Laboratory
- Dialysis Laboratory